Monday, March 22, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays challenge and more....

This is the latest sketch from Sketchy Thursdays....
I didn't follow this sketch as closely as I normally do, but I had fun working with the crackling paint medium.
And a recipe challenge on its Scraptacular forum.... its always a challenge to do a 2 page layout with so many photos!

I received my Pink Paisless goodies this weekend! (We had a double delivery of goodness on Saturday...Mikayla received her Crayola goodies too!) I can't wait to try these out...

And look at all the tape!....

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

oh my. so green about all teh PP goodness! Love that tape cant wait to see what you do with it. I adore adore that take on teh thursdays sketch!!

heidi said...

both of these are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us! Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays