Monday, March 1, 2010

Baby Shower pics and fun contest

First I want to apologize for my not so clear photos. I was trying very hard to get clear photos and I kept changing the ISO settings, but I was getting very frustrated. I got a few clear ones to share. I'll keep practicing....

As I mentioned before my cousin, Karen, is expecting her first baby {and it's a girl!}. Her family hosted a baby shower this past week and we had a blast. I just love talking about mom things, giving birth, potty changing, etc.

Our Grandma Seiverling made this adorable baby quilt for the new baby. You can't see it on the picture, but the "white" squares have an alphabet pattern on them. Very cute....


Lots of cute goodies....
Love this face....this is Karen...Love ya girl!

I really wanted to use a baby theme box, but couldn't find a good one. So I decided to go with the princess hat box. It held all the goodies and the baby can use it for storage in the future.
More tiny goodies...
Here you can see proud and excited grandma to be, Gloria, along with my two girls.
I just had to add in pics of the girls {unfortunately Mikayla's were all too blurry} so here's Alexis...

And PS....she loved the card and the picture frame! Yeah!
Now you want to try a fun contest....head over to Maya Road blog (mayaroad.typepad.com/mayaroad) you have to guess how many sheers are in the prize pack. Here's the hint they shared "its between 1 and 1000"....quite a help, right! lol.
Good Luck!

No comments: