Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Layouts

The other weekend I had some time to craft some layouts. I thought I'd share....
This was Mikayla's Spring 2010 soccer season. I found this soccer decal for a car in a sale bin at a craft store. I thought it would be perfect for on a layout.
I personally have a challenge of always comparing myself to others. I don't always feel like I measure up, so this quote from a Gary Allen song speaks volumes to me.
This was inspired by a sketch challenge that I did, but not in time to post. Color combo is a little different for me...purple, that's a color I don't use too often. Love this picture of Sam, makes her look so much older.
And a two page layout....I don't do these often, but with all the photos I wanted to use it only seemed right to do a two pager.

No comments: