Thursday, September 16, 2010

Online Crop Event

Starting today through Sunday there is an online crop event happening at It's Scraptacular Scrap Store Forum { www.itsscraptacular.com }. Come join us for some great challenges, sketches, and games!

My first challenge is to use stamping. I used lots of different stamps in creating my daughters tea party invitations this week. A great technique is stamping on watercolor paper, adding color, and blending...makes it look so "artistic".

Closer look on the color...
And who doesn't love a good guessing game? Can you guess how many Jolly Ranchers are in the container? Sorry I know I should have decorated the container, I just ran out of time. Winner will be the closest without going over.
If you would like to enter, please visit the blog at www.itsscraptacular.com and leave a comment or a link to your designs.
More challenges and games are on the site...come check it out!

No comments: