Sunday, September 19, 2010

{We} completed some challenges

In continuation of the online crop event at www.itsscraptacular.com , I did complete a few of the posted challenges this weekend {in between the field hockey tournament, soccer games, church events, and work}. And lucky for me, I had a partner in the craft area....my six year old, Mikayla, joined me. So I explained the challenges to her and left her to create.
Here's the creations...
My very first ATC ever! Challenge...use a school theme and at least one school supply. I used two...crayons and staples. The graduation year will be my youngest daughters....man that sounds so far away!
Challenge....use as many photos as possible on one layout. This layout has 9...the little shots on the bottom are from the index prints.
Challenge...use school colors. For me, my graduating school and the school where my children attend are the same...blue and gold...just can't get away from them!
Challenge....meal challenge....my "ingredients: neutral colors, one photo, envelope or pocket, and fruit
Challenge....3 of 3 things...I have 3 photos, 3 pattern papers, 3 pumpkins
Challenge....color or quote....I used the "color" option...I used a black and white pattern paper and used pencils to add color.
Challenge...2 page layout {always a challenge for me}
And my daughters creations....
Sketch challenge....I gave her a little more guidance with this one, but she assembled it
Challenge....school theme ATC {love this one...she did great}
Challenge....stamping
Challenge...use lace {its on there....on the red paper} I was explaining the idea of layers to her....and this was the next project!

No comments: