Thursday, November 19, 2009

My daughter's Turkey and another layout

I was going to wait till next week and post my daughter's turkey project for Kindergarten, but I just can't wait to post it.
The assignment was to decorate Tom Turkey so he would not be recognized and hopefully not be eaten for Thanksgiving. {It was a family project so we were allowed to help.} Mikayla wanted to decorate "him" as Cinderella. {I know, what a shock!}
Here is our inspiration....
In progress....{I really tried to let Mikayla do a lot of the crafting, it was hard for me to back off and let someone else do it! lol}
Mikayla and her turkey....
and a close up...
Another layout that I created for a challenge at the week long online crop at itsscraptacular.com. This challenge was to use another layout in the gallery as inspiration. This layout was inspired by a layout that Dana had in her gallery. She created these awesome ribbon flowers and I was itching to try my hand at them.


Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Janine Rachau said...

So cute! Love those ribbon flowers!