Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some February Crafts....

Random assortment of some projects that I worked on earlier this month....

I knew I wanted to create a layout to display the little kids valentine's from school. I decided on sewing some pockets on a layout. I would like to add two photos on each layout on the bottom right corner, but didn't get them ordered yet.....
This is Mikayla's without the valentine's...
and Alexis' with the valentine's added....
my mother wanted to get some photo albums and use them to hold her recipes. she asked me to spice them up....so I found two packs of two albums in the clearance section at Target for only $2.50 each pack!!!...picked up the small spatulas {2 pack} for a $1 at Michael's....and created.....one for me...
one for mom...
another for me....
another for mom....{would have added her last name as well, but....it's too long to fit the oval..Eisenhour}
Mikayla created this cute valentine's card for a challenge, but I didn't get it posted in time...
Here are the girls valentine's this year....little matchbox cards....
This is a card I created for a Moxie Fab challenge {use a cameo} but didn't get it posted in time...
and the inside...
birthday card for aunt anna....
the inside...
my valentine card for my hubby....made it very quick, but I thought it was fun and cute...

No comments: