Monday, February 21, 2011

February {Family} Challenge update

And we continue with our February challenge for Mikayla...to wear pink or red every day for the month of February without repeating...
Day 5....daddy left her get dressed, since I had to start work early this particular day...but it did have pink in it so it counts!
day 6...with a little fancy hand pose...
day 7....
day 8....
day 9...
day 10....this was picture day at school....and yes she was ALOT chilly that day
day 11...one of my favorities....I just love this dress with a pair of jeans....
day 12....what for pose is that..HaHa!
day 13....
day 14...Happy Valentine's Day...with some photo editing....this is the shirt I made for Mikayla to celebrate Valentine's Day...
day 15...I'm not sure why, but everytime I see this photo....it reminds me of my cousin Lora, I think it's the big smile.....love it!
more still to come....

No comments: