Friday, February 4, 2011

Sketch time....

A recent sketch shared on Studio Calico blog....
This was my take on the sketch...all the pattern paper is American Crafts. I had so much fun cutting those little owls out that I used them on three projects in a row {that's lame I know, but they are so darn cute!}
Mikayla was in a crafting mood, so she worked on a layout too. So proud of her....it is so awesome to craft beside her....I love it! {She's only 7.}
The challenge that was on Scraptacular's forum last week was to use packaging on a layout. I am notorious for saving packaging, but usually never getting around to actually using it. But here is proof I did...the white piece with teal design is from an Ek Success punch package. Do you see the cute owls? LOL
A great friend of ours celebrated her birthday at the end of January. She, also, enjoys reading and I thought she would enjoy a book review journal. I love how this turned out. So do you think it would be wrong of me to update my own book review journal? I mean I'm not even a 1/4 full in my book...but I loved this cover.
A view of the inside....
Last night I had the class with the group of girls at the local library. The girls had a great time! They are so friendly and fun. I really enjoyed hanging out with them and watching them get so excited about stamping! They made some cute cards!

No comments: