Friday, January 21, 2011

An entire day to craft....

This past Saturday I joined a group of wonderful ladies at a crop event which was held at our church. It was a very long day for me and Mikayla....we were up at 4:30 to help serve the community breakfast at our church...then at 9 am we moved to the opposite end of the church to share in some crafty time and fun conversation. We were there till 7pm...the last 1 1/2 was very long and I was very tired. I think it showed, because I didn't get much done.... I finished an Easter mini album {sorry no pictures yet} and I made these...
This is Mikayla with your wonderful kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Foltz. This was at the end of the year and the kids hosted a tea party for the parents.

I created the ATC for a challenge this past year and I knew I wanted to use it on a layout for Alexis. This is her very first day of preschool.

1 comment: