Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Thoughts

I'm in a mood tonight....I feel like screaming and venting! I thought I'd try a more positive approach, so I'll just list some random thoughts.

* I really, really, really dislike cold weather...it was really cold today
* I wish it didn't get dark at 4pm already!
* I'm frustrated that our older girls will not take their studies more seriously {what's so hard about turning in homework and studying for tests?}
* I frustrated that I have way too many commitments and I feel like I'm failing by not getting them all done
* I'm so worn out and tired of fighting with Joe
* I want to find a solution that makes our relationship stronger {what is going to work for us}
* I'm tired of struggling with money {and we are more blessed than so many others}
* I'd love to be a stay at home mother/wife
* I have so many ideas for things to do around the house, but I'm out of energy by the end of the day and they just keep going on my to do list
* I really, really need to declutter my home and get rid of things we do not need
* I love eating Chili when it's cold outside
* These girls can brighten my day {everyday}...proud to be their mother * I'm not ready for Christmas....not with gifts, not mentally, just not ready
* I need to focus on the good in all situations

feeling a little better now....

1 comment:

Ilene said...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down :( I hope you feel better soon and figure out some good solutions. Your girls are beautiful! Merry Christmas, make the most of it :)