Friday, December 24, 2010

Lora and Patrick's Wedding

One of my cousins tied the knot this month. She and her new husband held their wedding and reception at the Antique Auto Museum, Hershey Pa. I will admit I was a little leery about the location {I was never there before}. However, it was a lovely place to hold the wedding.

The ceremony was held in front of this tree and large picture window. I did not get clear photos during the ceremony, but the girls posed for me afterwards.
And a family laugh....
And one with all of us on the photo....
My aunt Amy and Woody were up from Delaware for the wedding.
While the wedding party took pictures, the guests enjoyed the museum attractions, hors d'oeuvres, and drinks. And look what was on display in the museum while we were there.....It's Herbie the Love Bug!
I would drive this station wagon....
Joe thinks this would be perfect for our family....
I'd go cruising in this beauty....makes me want to go to a drive in theater.
And here is the reception area....what a cool backdrop for our party!
Alexis cutting some moves on the dance floor...


For the dollar dance, Mikayla wanted to dance with Lora....
Congratulations Lora and Patrick...we are blessed to share your memorable day with you both!

No comments: