Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I really, really dislike cleaning....

Ok, so I finally took on the challenge of cleaning out my craft area (aka: corner of the basement). I really bit off more than I could chew. I basically took EVERYTHING off the shelves, out of drawers, etc. and piled it all in another corner of the basement...now I'm reorganizing as I move it back to the craft area. SO...my area is a total disaster with piles all over, and I don't have any room to actually craft. My "to do" list is growing and growing and I have tons to do...I have a huge box of "stuff to do first"...I'm going to be holding a crafting marathon this weekend!

I'll be working on it a little more tonight, but I'm sure I will not have it finished.
So here are some older projects that didn't get posted yet.
Our youngest angel, Alexis, and Joe celebrate their birthday on the same day. This challenge was to use one color (with white and black of course). Lots of Inkadinkado stamps on this layout!
I love this photo of Alexis...what a ham!

This was a quick one....the journal was the main part of this layout..it's funny!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Great pages, I hate lean up too!!

Sarah Lou said...

Oh your brave - all that organising, im hanging out for school to go back before i attempt mine! Glad you found such lovely eye candy for us to look at while you are sorting!

Jennifer Taylor said...

The title of this post caught my attention. Boy--do I hate cleaning, too! It gets my allergies stirred up.