Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sketch Challenge and crazy hair

The recent sketch at Sketchy Thursdays blog...
I'm working through some older pictures that I have collected at home. These were from a vacation in 2006.
I love these colors together! {Anything with orange makes me happy!}
Ok, and now some proof that my youngest child has crazy, unmanagable hair! I get tired of seeing the pigtails every day, but her hair just....looks messy! I'm thinking about getting them trimmed and see if that helps? I don't know, why would that help? ...I'm desperate! lol

And we got a little more snow last night...see it in the background! I love to look at it, but I don't like the cold! Alexis was telling me the other day that she likes purple snow. It never melts and it's not cold. I'll take some purple snow too!

2 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Purple snow - too cute! I love all the details to your layout! Orange makes me happy, too. Thank you so much for sharing!

Tessa, Sketchy Thursdays DT

Diana Fisher said...

I love this layout! Great tree (I can never make those look right) and the pictures are great like that! Thanks for playing along with us!
-Diana, Sketchy Thursdays founder