Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


We certainly show love everyday of the year, but love to have a special day to show our love and appreciation for each other.
These two little girls have made me a better person, pushed me to make better choices for myself, helped me to be more creative, made me crack up laughing at the littlest of things, made me smile just remembering something they said, and I could not imagine my life without them.
 The love of my life, Joe. We have certainly shared our ups and downs in our 10 years together. It has been an unforgettable journey. I love the laughs we share, I love the challenges we have accomplished, the talks we have shared, and, of course, the family we have created.
I look forward to the dreams we want to accomplish together and the many years full of love and laughter together!
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: