Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 challenge

So I have wanted to try the project life for at least the last two years....I'm going to try it this year.
For those of you who are thinking "what is she talking about....what's this project life she mentions?"...

I plan to take at least one photo every single day of the year....it may be a gallery perfect shot, a blurry shot of the kids running, or a pile of laundry that I'm facing for the day...whatever I'm inspired to photo that day, that moment

Then the second part of the challenge....scrapbook that photo...no it will not be a full sheet for each photo....each week will be on a two page layout.
So I'm off...here is my photo for Jan 01....Joe playing on his ipad

And one of Alexis that I wanted to share
These are both taken with my phone.

No comments: