Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lots of Layouts

Current Studio Calico sketch challenge...
  one of today's creations inspired by the sketch....I'm thrilled how this turned out...I love the colors....love the ink splatter...love the background paper....loved looking back at these older pics of Casey
photo of the day....day 11 picture
I've been on a little roll the last few days making layouts, so I snapped a photo of my current album filling up!
a layout inspired by a previous sketch from Studio Calico...unfortunately didn't enter in time
layout from today...again some older pictures of the girls...makes me smile
I think this is my current favorite...Absolutely LOVE these colors together...and the photo just cracks me up
This was inspired by a recent layout from Stephanie Howell...love visiting her blog
 Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Stephanie Howell said...

BEAUTIFUL creations!!

Sarah Lou said...

Such great work!!! I love love love love redneck smiles!!!!