Monday, July 18, 2011

A night with the Phillies...

On our way to the game....my big girl in the back seat....
my girls in their new Phillies gear....



me and my girls....



my hubby and me....for the record...we do think it is really corny to wear the same shirt BUT we really liked the shirt and couldn't decide who would get a different shirt....so that being said we are wearing the same shirt.



Alexis had really no interest in watching the game at all...this was before the game and she was already bored...



Mikayla's favorite part was the Hot Dog vender guy and the Toothfairy....she had no idea who even won the game...it was the Phillies by the way!



mascots....



ok, so I have a pet peeve.....why does this sport make such a big deal about replacing a pitcher?...any other player is switched out during the inning switch...not the pitcher...we have to make a big group meeting..."pitcher, you're not doing a good job, head on over to the bench and we'll bring in another pitcher to take your place...thanks"



and here is Joe's uncle Neal who has been singing in the 7th inning for the last many, many years....



afterwards we enjoyed some fireworks....I set the camera up for the night action, but Joe took over the camera because I got to hold Alexis {she doesn't like the loud bang}....he did pretty good...











love this picture....Joe took this with his IPad, but I made him share it with me...we had a great time at the game and we are looking forward to the next family night at the game...



No comments: