Friday, July 22, 2011

Crafts and a walk...

For a few months I really was not inspired to craft. I hardly made any cards, in fact I didn't even make a card for my husband to celebrate our anniversary last month {by the way he was VERY upset with me}...but I've been back on a roll lately...
Here was a technique I wanted to share. I had white glitter thickers, but I wanted them to have some pink...
So I sprayed them with pink...

and the layout after it was complete....

This layout was inspired by a sketch but I didn't post it in time for the challenge...

Ok, here's another "let me explain" moment...The family went for a walk one evening. It was a very humid evening and we felt just a few drops of rain. I jokingly said to Alexis that if it started to rain she would have to take her shirt off so I could wrap up the camera so it didn't get all wet. Well, it never started to rain, but Alexis was hot and wanted to take her shirt off...so we let her!

posing again....

No comments: