Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspired by color....PINK

As a young child and young adult I participated in sports....raced go-karts and got REALLY dirty every Saturday night. I was pretty much what you would call a tomboy. I can very safely say I was not a girly girl and I did not like pink!
However, then I became a {blessed} mother of one of the girliest girls...Mikayla. This little angel, would wear a dress every single day and would choose pink as her favorite color any day....so the color started to grow on me.
And currently when I work in my craft room, I'm drawn to the color...PINK

Here I mixed it up with the color green....

It is so hard to believe that this was about 2 years ago already...her very first day of kindergarten....
and my favorite color combo right now....pink, blue, and yellow...love it and it definitely works for our house full of girls...
even though this young lady can be tough and spunky, she still loves the bows in her hair and dresses that spin...

and I'm so excited to be off to the Valley Forge CK convention tom {later today}....can't wait to take a class with Joe!

No comments: