Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Family Time

Why is it that some of our best memories of childhood are those just hanging out with our family. Not some special birthday party or a magical Christmas gift, but just hanging by Grandma's pool or playing with cousins. I want my girls to have these memories too, I want them to slow down and just enjoy hanging out with their extended family.
silly pictures of them stealing mommy's chair...



relaxing and letting life slow down {just a little}

special moments with sisters....{hopefully this doesn't change as they grow older}

being silly with Grandpa Doc....



the men are grillin machines....Ok, Doc was a grillin machine, Joe was keeping him company this time....

Quality time with Oma....I love when my girls talk about their Oma, the excitement they share with her is awesome to see

she is fast becoming a serious contender at ladder golf....

my handsome hubby....oh so sexy....

Grandpa Doc relaxing...

sweet summer time fruit...yummy...

my sweet grandmother...


mom....
so we sort of dared Alexis to eat the whole container....she gave a good effort, but thankfully she did not succeed at this challenge

she loves her cheese balls...

No comments: