Tuesday, June 28, 2011

At the playground

So when Joe is scheduled on the third shift, it is extremely hard to keep the girls quiet so he can get his sleep. I hate to just set them up in front of the TV all day {although that does keep them quiet}. Yesterday we decided to head to the playground. I grabbed my camera and book and off we went....

Alexis was on the go, she didn't want to stop for a minute....
the girls love the slide and I set up my blanket right at the bottom of this so we got lots of shots from here...

a little creative editing....

I'm so amazed how smart and grown up this little lady is....I'm so proud of her



just chillin....

and the bully who kept telling the other kids the big slide was hers....had to keep reminding her to take turns



then Mikayla came over to take a break with mom....we chatted for a little then Alexis had to potty so we headed back home



No comments: