Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Catch Up - round two

We'll start off with a little bit of crafts....
Since we have a house full of girls, it is always fun to create a boy theme birthday card for a school mates birthday party. I've had these space stickers in my stock for quite some time....and this gift bag from Target's one spot matched perfectly...



My mother's card for mother's day.....

Let me explain....I am one of those crafters that looks at all the details in craft magazines and when I see a typo or a mistake I'm pointing it out to my husband and ranting "Don't they proof read their work...don't they edit what goes in the magazine"....so for me to make this mistake it does really frustrate me....I noticed that I switched the words just as we were walking out the door to meet up with my mother....I had no time to edit it or redo it....lucky for me, my mother would love it just the way it is

I recently participated in a page swap with some local crafters. I was sent photos and told to make a two page layout. I think the theme matches the feel of the pictures....

page one....

page two....

now back to our crazy kids schedules...

Alexis joined her preschool buddies to celebrate Owen's birthday at the park...Miss Meghen and Alexis....love the shades girl!

Alexis with Meghen's little sister...

Alexis and Mr. Dominic playing bean bag toss....love his face!

the birthday boy....Owen

just swinging...

Now our youngest child has started soccer....let the laughs begin...

She was really excited about starting soccer and she was staying involved, she didn't give up as quick as others....looking forward to watching her continue

look at that boot....

eyes closed and tongue out....????Really Alexis???? HaHa

a running dribble with a smile....

what form....

I'm don't even know what to say about this one....it just cracks me up every time I see it....HaHa...I just have no idea what she was doing?...she looks like she's interpreting a bull getting ready to charge

what a star....

she's the girl....what a pose...
when I see this photo....it makes me think of the soccer memories I have....my girls are the third generation of soccer players and I hope it continues....Joe didn't play soccer, but considering his grandmother and grandfather immigrated from Italy, I'm sure there is more soccer in her blood from daddy's side too

this was at the end of practice...the coach was showing the kids a new technique that they could practice

she really looks like she's paying attention....I think it's a good fake...HaHa

this pose is pretty unique as well..

Casey had a tournament over mother's day weekend....it was great weather and very warm....put on the moves #44

a little run down....{note: absolutely love the views at this tournament...the three fields are located IN an old quarry}

get that ball!....

getting ready to make a play....

extra pictures on the sidelines.....what a beauty!

don't know where she learned this....

and our cool chic on the sidelines....these shades fit her perfectly, she is such a girlie girl

look at this entertainment....she just cracks us up....just for the record the flower pin was in her hair, but the ribbon head band WAS in Mikayla's hair

The team finished in first place....this picture melts my heart....not too many coach's would be so passionate with the team to give a little hug....that's awesome {Note: Joe packed Casey's bag for her and as you can see he grabbed the wrong uniform, he grabbed Sam's old #35...Casey was not too happy about wearing her sister's number}

a happy team member...

Casey loves being part of this team....all these girls really get along and have fun together

we walked to the school to check out the art show....on the way we stopped for some posed shots....

had a little fun with editing....

pretty girls....

love when they get along {which is most of the time}....

the little ham....

No comments: