Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkinland

The second trip for October was to Pumpkinland. A local flower, craft shop sets up a few kid related adventures and shares the Fall treats with local kids.
I kept telling Alexis that I wanted to get her photo with the mums. She definitely remembered me telling her. When the speaker asked if the kids knew the name of the flower, she was the only one to yell out...Mums! I was highly impressed {and so was her preschool teacher!}

Playing in the adventure area....

I had to beg her to get in the tube to get a picture. She was so busy running around, she didn't want to take the time to slow down and crawl through for me.

But, I really wanted to compare the shot to when Mikayla was on the same field trip, crawling through the same tube.
Inside, they had a small area set up for photos. What a crazy smile...
My beautiful little pumpkin...
Afterwards we went back outside and got some more photos.
Happy {belated} Halloween!

No comments: