Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Tag Swap

I have been slowly breaking myself into the world of making multiples. This project was for a Christmas tag swap on the Cricut website. This is the first swap I have participated in, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the tags I receive. The first set is for a child inspired group.
I really like the teal color theme. It really makes the red ribbon pop. The sentiment and the cute penguin are from a set of Inkadinkado stamps.
Isn't he the cutest little penguin!
This set is for a theme of blue/white/silver. We had to use at least two of the colors, but I think all three look very elegant together.
I love to curl my flowers and give them a realistic look. The center is embellished with glossy accents and silver glitter. The snowflake swirl and message are on a set of Inkadinkado stamps.
I may just have to create some more for my own gifts this year!



No comments: