Friday, September 11, 2009

I knew Mikayla was a good girl....

Our school district promotes the "High Five" program which rewards the children for being responsible, respectful, polite, etc. Our little kindergarten came home with a High Five reward on day 5 of school! She was so excited {and so were we of course}.
I'm already thinking of ideas for this layout! I even have a hand stamp!
Alexis and Mikayla posing on the back deck.

Look at this little hot shot! Wow, that is some crazy hair, girlfriend!


Ok, so I didn't complete my invitations last evening. I really do not enjoy fussy cutting and doing it in quantity...well lets keep it PG here. I have ten more to go, so I'll definitely get them done tonight and mailed out by Saturday.



1 comment:

Janine Rachau said...

WTG Mikayla! Cute photos!