Monday, September 5, 2011

CK Convention 2011....

Two years ago I went to my first CK convention in Valley Forge. I talked my husband into going with me and we just walked around the vender floor. Then last year I had Joe go with me and I added classes to my schedule and Joe wasted time while I did the classes.....
This year, Joe took a class with me!
We took a spray mist class by Studio Calico. Here is his layout.....
close up on page one....

close up on page two... {Joe changed it up and used the dog and fish cards on his layout....I'm not sure what they have to do with the layout, but he liked it....the funny part was Alexis asked him why he used a fish....lol}

My layout....

page one...

page two...

Another class I took was this mini album....did this one solo though....maybe next year....

















No comments: