Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Warning...lots of pictures

So I've been practicing my photography....Mikayla is such a willing model. Most of the shots are taken outside at the shop.
And here you see my not so willing model...Miss Alexis...
Here is a better one of Alexis...
Picking weeds...Oh I mean flowers!
Lovely...
And she is only six...
I can see the scrapbook layout already...and I definitely see a monkey design.
Samantha's latest soccer game....Can you find the ball?
"Honey, I really think I need a better zoomer!" I need to get a lens that zooms in on the other side of the field, because it always figures she's playing on the opposite side!
And another day of practice {no I didn't make her do a clothing change}.

And I know the next couple are very similar but I just couldn't choose...I love her face, her smile, and those gorgeous eyes! I wish I could find this skirt in my size, it is so cute!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sooo adorable!! Beautiful pictures! :)

Chloe said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing :-) Can't wait to see that monkey LO ... LOL!