Saturday, August 20, 2011

Crop event layouts...

Mikayla and I recently enjoyed a local crop event for the day. I spent most of the event working on a mini album {already posted} and did very little layouts....Mikayla however was a crafting maniac...HaHa
This was a layout using a sketch idea from 2Peas....used 6 - 4x6 photos...love the color combo....
one of mikayla's designs...love how she didn't even cut off the label strip along the bottom...lol

mikayla's....again she left the strip at the bottom and the title is supposed to be SMILE....but she's 7 and thinks she can spell everything, so she didn't ask for help.

mikayla's...she was really on a mad craze working with glitter....don't know where she inherited that one, cause I stay away as much as I can.

mikayla's...she was on a monotone color theme for this one...

mikayla's....

and this is mikayla's take on the 2peas challenge....I think she did awesome...she have to get her to start adding a title to her layouts


No comments: