Thursday, August 5, 2010

Scraptacular August Kit layouts

This month Scraptacular has two kits available. I used the Broadwalk/beach theme kit. Of course, it was easy to use beach scene photos with the kit.
A great way to use die cut pieces is to cut them and use on more than one layout. Here I cut the sun die cut and used only half.


You can create every day event layouts with the same kit, too! These photos are from earlier this year when Mikayla was enjoying a beautiful day outside on the porch playing a game of bowling.

I've really been practicing my photography lately and one of my "sessions" with Mikayla went really good. I loved these pictures of her! I'm sure I'll be using them on more projects!
Here I used the same sun die cut, but I cut the second half again, so I now have a third piece to use.

Fun photos from a picnic.


This layout used an older Scraptacular monthly kit.
You can find more ideas in the August Gallery on www.itsscraptacular.com

No comments: