Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Recent projects

Some recent creations that use Inkadinkado stamps. You can find all these projects with complete supply lists and instructions on the Michaels website (www.michaels.com) . Just type in "inkadinkado" on the top search bar and select Project ideas to find them all.

This card was made as a sympathy idea. These are hard cards to make, because I want them to really be personal and comforting. I love to use these tree stamp on a sympathy card, I just think it is pretty and has a spiritual feel to it.
I love to make these curled paper flowers and doesn't it look great with this K&Company design paper!
This was my first shadow box....and I have more ideas to make more in the near future! I love how it turned out!
And a fun layout with lots of stamps used.
This was created with a Father's Day card in mind. What card player father wouldn't love this fun card? All of these poker style stamps are from one set.

No comments: