Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mini Photo Shot and Sweet 16....

Please don't mind the very obvious spot that's on my shots....I have eliminated the lens, so I'm certain it is inside the camera....I am just really procrastinating about sending the camera back to the manufacturer...I don't want to go without my camera for more than a day!

This weekend I took some pics of the girls before we headed out to a party. Alexis wanted to pose with one of her many LPS....
Love her new boots....and she loves them too! She is my little peanut!

a little color adjustment...
I was really playing with the color on this one....not sure if I love it yet...
It wouldn't be Alexis if we didn't have some silly faces in there....I saved you and only added a few...

And then it was princess Mikayla's turn....she didn't want to smile at first, but....
then I told her to pretend she was a model and immediately the head tilted to the side...cracks me up....but we got a smile

Sam's turn....the big teenager now...

really bad fake on the smile....
love the crazy eyebrows....
another ham in front of the camera....she really has a nice, genuine smile...
close up on Casey....



I had time Saturday morning {believe it or not} so I made a card for the birthday girl...
Kiara {and I} enjoy quotes, so I wanted to add a quote for her....
had to fancy up the envelope with a few stamps....
At the party Alexis was showing a good friend, Ben, her Leapster game. He is so patient with her...it is so neat to watch them...
another beautiful shot of Casey smiling....
the teens {aka...Cheyenne and Sam} didn't want their picture taken....
Alexis wanted to touch the grass skirt that Kiara was wearing, but she was very shy, so she just stood there behind Kiara for a while with this goofy look on her face....
The birthday girl, Kiara, and one of her girlfriends, Samantha
Once the DJ got rolling, we lost the lights and then no more good photo ops....we all had an awesome time, it was great to get out and listen to music with some great friends!

No comments: